- Bacteria are not all bad.
- The truth is the human body is made up of billions of bacteria, without many of which we would not survive.
- The term “probiotics” relates to foods and nutritional supplements that contain these same “good” bacteria found in the body.
- It is normally not necessary to supplement with probiotics to stay healthy.
- Most of us have enough of the friendly bacteria to do fine.
- Along with being found in nutritional supplements there are many foods that contain probiotics such as: miso, yogurt, fermented and unfermented milk, and various juices and soymilks.
- Children with autism are commonly affected by gastrointestinal problems such as abdominal pain, constipation and diarrhea.
- Probiotics help to improve bowel habits and the behavioral and social functioning of these individuals.
Please follow and like us: